Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I found it!

I have found the cable to connect my camera to the computer. I will soon be uploading pictures for you to view! It is so nice to find the stuff that has been missing for several weeks. I just had to look a little bit.

Malachi is doing well. He has seemed to have come down with a little cold again. We have been keeping medicine in him and giving him lots of cuddles. It has not been as bad as his first cold, especially since he shared it with his father and mother. He just didn't seem to want to sleep well. The last two nights I spent holding Malachi on the comfy chair and ottoman. Malachi did not sleep well, and neither did I. Thankfully, it has been the weekend. If it would have been a weekday, I would not have made it to work. I also want to say a HUGE thank you to Malachi's Grammy and Grandpa. I came downstairs Saturday morning looking rough. I simply asked if they could watch Malachi for an hour while I slept. They let me sleep for 3 hours! I felt so much better. They also took him for an hour today so I could nap after church. THANK YOU! I guess there are plenty of wonderful benefits to living with your parents when you have a small child and a husband who works the opposite hours that you work.

Updated pictures to come!!!

No comments: