Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2006

There is a first for everything!

Well, I am officially "one of them." This past Sunday, we did our normal routine of church at 9:30am to approx. 1:30pm. Malachi had his bottle while he was in the nursery. We never really got to "celebrate" my birthday because of moving. I decided that I wanted a nice lunch with my husband and son. Directly after church we headed to Cheddar's. We had just gotten our appetizer when Malachi decided that he was extremely tired and wanted to be fussy. We couldn't get him to calm down. So, I gave in. I breastfed in public! It was very discreet. We were sitting in a booth. I had a light blanket to cover up with. Malachi went right to sleep, but he would wake up every time I would I tried to pull him away. So, I had to eat my lunch with a baby attached to me. It was interesting but very natural. If you would have told me before I had children that I ever would have breastfed in public, I would have cringed. Now, it just seems to flow. I carry all the milk with me anyway:)

No comments: