Pages

Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Sleeping Bag with Arms
One evening last week Malachi was playing before it was time for him to go to sleep. He was in his pj's. We have discovered the sleepers that have no legs. It's kind of like a sealed, zip-up dress. Daniel likes to call these sleepers "sleeping bads with arms." I agree with him. That's what they remind me of. They also make diaper changes at 3am a whole lot easier. It is very difficult to pull feet out of footies and undo and redo snaps when I am half asleep. Thank you baby clothes makers for designing these wonderful sleepers!


2 comments:

Erin said...

I see you in him, now Morgan! What a cute picture. I love the sleeping bags too! :) Can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! It makes me sad that we haven't gotten to see him yet. I love getting to check here for new pictures and updates. We love you guys!