Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Stuffed

It's all over now. I'll post pictures soon. I've got a lot to get accomplished in the next week. I'm not sure how it is all going to get done. We are overloaded with toys and goodies after the holidays. Daniel and I have been deciding where to put the addition to the house for all the BIG toys the boys racked up at Christmas.

Both the boys are feeling better, but Malachi's drippy nose has been hanging on. Ezekiel had a pretty nasty cold a little over a week ago. Malachi caught it, and it lead to an ear infection. He woke up from his nap on Christmas Eve-Eve with 102.4 fever. It's funny that with all his horrible symptoms, he never complained of an ear infection. Apparently, Ezekiel had a "sort-of" ear infection with some drainage out of his tubes, too. We had to get drops for that. I hope that all will go much better over the next week.

On Christmas morning, We read the Christmas story and talked about it being Jesus' birthday. We asked the boys if they wanted to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. Ezekiel immediately started singing the birthday song, so we put in Jesus' name.

No comments: