Pages

Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Christmas Lights Visit


Tonight we took Malachi, Ezekiel, & Jasmine (the boys' cousin) to see a house we found last year in China Grove. The dude's house is CRAZY! I tried different modes for my camera, but none of them came out exactly right. All 3 kids had a blast looking at all the lights, inflatable santas & snowmen, and trains, etc. I think we overheard the man saying that there were over 20 trains in the case, and I don't have a clue how many lights.

It was a great plot by my husband. A 6 year old, a 3 year old, and a 21 mo. old running around our tiny little house for several hours was not going to work. It must also be said that Jasmine & Malachi always seem to have huge arguments because they are both strong-willed and would "argue with the wall (if it would talk back)." Ezekiel was actually a little dejected that he lost his playmate (his big bro) when Jasmine came in. I was very surprised that they all did pretty well this evening. It's a good thing, too. I don't know if we'll be ready for #3 any time soon, though.

1 comment:

Erin said...

We have a house like that in our neighborhood! I'm sure not nearly as many lights (okay, I'm positive not as many lights) but they've got a lot. The girls always point it out when we drive by. Lights are always fascinating to kids.