Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aubri!

Ok. So I wanted to give a shout-out to my new "official" niece, who just had her first birthday party today!

I don't remember her birth date exactly. I need to put it in my calendar, but she is 2-3 weeks younger than Ezekiel---imagine me not remembering something! I have a friend who teases me about not even being able to remember how old I am (which is totally true).

I also didn't realize that I had been misspelling her name for a year until I saw it spelled out on her cake. I wish someone would have corrected me. The English teacher in me always likes to spell words and names correctly. Well, now I know---and knowing is half the battle (GI Joe)!

Happy 1st Birthday, Aubri! Malachi and Ezekiel had a blast at your party. Enjoy all your presents, oh, and welcome to the family (officially). You have always been a part of the family, but I'm glad it is official. You have a great mom & dad (and the rest of the family, too:)!!!

No comments: