Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

On the Way Up

Ezekiel is doing much better. He's been on an antibiotic since last Tuesday. I'm hoping that nothing else comes up. Malachi seems completely healthy. Ezekiel is a lot like Malachi. They both have a high tolerance for pain/sickness.

I am unofficially a wedding planner for an upcoming wedding, and I'm so stoked!

I work tomorrow and then not again until next Monday!

Ezekiel is getting his 9 month pictures on Wednesday (and maybe a few with Malachi).

We have a busy Thanksgiving and will have some more Turkey on Friday, and I think that we'll cook for the first time. Woo-hoo!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so sorry we missed you guys on Sunday. Avery's feeling back to her old self, but I didn't want to risk getting your boys sick. Who knows what she had.

And how cool is that about the wedding?! That is great!

See you guys in a few weeks. Let's pray we're ALL feeling well by then! :)