Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2007

My Boys


The 3 cutest males in the whole entire world!
I love my boys!!!

"Momma, what are you feeding me?"


"Who put this hat on my head, Malachi?"


"I'm cute, and I know it."


"'I'm on a mission' to be potty-trained." (And it's not going too well right now.)


(Malachi tries to boycott naps sometimes by playing in his room. Ezekiel was napping and Daniel and I were ready to nap after a typical, crazy Sunday morning. We put up the gate in the hallway and ignored his knocks at our door. After he got quiet, and we actually fell asleep; THIS is what I found outside my door when I went to get Ezekiel out of his bed to feed him. He slept through the flash of my camera [twice] and the occasional screams of his little brother. "Hey, Malachi, you know if you go to sleep when you are supposed to, you won't have to sleep on the floor in the hall, and you'll be in a better mood in the evening. Just a thought.")

1 comment:

Erin said...

That picture of Malachi on the floor is hilarious! That is totally something Callie would do (even now!).