Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Working Hard or Hardly Working?

These are the last few hours that I have left of work until the middle of August. You see, we had teacher workdays all this week, but I only had 1/2 day of comp. time and other leave due to my maternity leave. I was basically done on Wednesday moving my classroom. Yesterday I did a whole lot of nothing. I tried to plan for next year. Now, I am working until 11:30. I don't have anything to do, but I had to come in if I wanted to get paid. Go figure. I hope Grammy is Ok with both the boys at home. Thanks mom! I owe you one.

I'm going to try to plan some more, but the text book is so boring! There has got to be some more exciting resources out there. I think Social Studies book adoption is up this year. Hopefully there will be some better NC history books out there.

No comments: