Pages

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Little Man

I just had to show off these pictures. Since it is beginning to get cold, we are now putting shoes on Malachi everytime we go out. I know what you are thinking, we are actually making a son wear shoes for like the first time in his life! Wow! What an accomplishment! I found the shoes at a church's consignment sale. They do two sales a year, and that is where I stock up to get Malachi's wardrobe for the season. Anyway, I just wanted to share. This is what he wore to church last week. He has really gotten to like those shoes. He doesn't have to wear socks, and the shoes make a cool sound on the kitchen floor when he walks. I love them. They are easy to keep on and keep his feet warm without socks. What more could a mom ask for?

This second picture is a little blury. If anyone wants to donate to the new digital camera fund, it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: