Pages

Monday, October 02, 2006

It's a........................Baby!

Ok. So, we did find out for sure that we are having a BOY. There is no way that there could be anything else in the picture below but his jewels. Just look down in the circle. The technician labeled the legs and bottom. It should be easy to get your berrings from there.

Our little boy was pretty cooperative for most of the time, but he didn't want to give us a good profile shot. Here is the picture of the face. It just looks a little like a skeleton, but you can definitely get the picture. Our boy's left hand is up by his face. Enjoy!


I am at a different doctor's office with this pregnancy. I have been much more happy with them than my family doctor. The technician did a wonderful job. She explained so much more than the technician for the hospital who allowed us to view Malachi. I hope the birth will be as good as my experiences with this group.

Daniel says that this baby looks like me. Go figure. He implied that he looked like me due to having eyes, a nose, and a mouth. He supposedly has my "eye sockets."

1 comment:

Erin said...

I know we've already talked but CONGRATULATIONS again!

We can't wait to meet this baby!