Pages

Friday, August 12, 2005

New Job for Mommy
Yesterday was the first day of my new job. I am already extremely tired. It's going to be hard to live off of 5-6 hours of interrupted sleep a night, but I will survive. I probably won't post stuff that often due to my busy schedule, but I will try. I am returning to work only 4 and a half weeks after birth. I would have liked to have had at least 6 weeks, but we need the money, and I need to get my classroom ready. I will be teaching 7th grade English. I am excited but tired and a little overwhelmed. God will keep me sane. Please pray Malachi starts to sleep in longer shifts to relieve me and allow me to rest. I know it's early. It will happen in God's time, and I will be fine. I am always fine. God takes good care of His children.

No comments: