Pages

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Pre-Kindergarten Graduation

Tonight Malachi had his VPK (voluntary pre-kindergarten) graduation. He was supposed to deliver the opening prayer. He didn't. He didn't participate in singing. He wouldn't even walk to get his "diploma." His teacher said he did it perfectly in practice, but he was the one kid who did NOTHING but stand there. Poor guy was mortified to be in front of strangers.

Malachi saying the prayer in the microphone :)

Malachi singing "this little light of mine"

Malachi repeating how to spell Tiny Treasures :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Can you believe you have a Kindergartener now?! He's almost FIVE!!

Morgan said...

I know!!! I get a little weepy when I think about it. I registered him about 2 weeks ago. I thought I might cry, then. I get to take him on his first day of school, too, since he's going into Tampa with me. Lots of tears that day, maybe. And my first day with a new set of students. not totally looking forward to that. Callie will be in 2nd grade or 1st? Do they have some pre-k for avery? just curious. Love you. Hope things are getting better :)