Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Long Time Coming

There has been lots going on, but not too much to "report." Malachi is really struggling with listening and not throwing fits. Ezekiel had a horrible fit of asthma with ear infections, too (or vice versa) last weekend. His insurance doesn't want to pay for anything. I had a good evaluation with my principal today but have to do some reading endorsement class before August 19 to still be able to have a job.

Lots of changes have been generally happening with the boys. Nothing big, though. I got done with the FCAT last week and can now breathe a little easier. Daniel is busy planning the big Easter egg hunt and service for Easter Sunday. We miss family terribly.

We need a relatively big riding lawnmower, new refrigerator, and new dishwasher (in order of importance). Malachi needs new shoes, and we haven't been able to find any that we like that would be durable, yet.

Daniel kept the boys home from school today, so they could hang out. They visited the Detroit Tigers spring training ballpark and had some Zaxby's (because, as I mentioned before, Zephyrhills has NO WHERE to eat).

I'm looking forward to Z's surgery and visiting family and friends in NC this summer. I'm super busy at being a mom, a quality teacher, children's pastor's wife and chief helper, and worship team member. Plus, I do my monthly time in the nursery. Ezekiel really likes being a big boy and likes to be apart of the services (even if he is a little young).

I'll try to post some pictures soon. I got a new cell phone and number (Daniel's old cell number) b/c Daniel got a church phone. I'm figuring it all out.

I'm beat. Good night.

Oh, ya, my poor sister-in-law is now a few days past her due date and can't wait to meet their first little BOY!

Now, good night!!!

No comments: