Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ezekiel-isms 2.8

"Pu-gu-licks" - Publix
"baby" - very (as in, "its baby cold")
"Mommy see it" - let me see it
"moose-kick" - music
"Mah-ky" - Malachi
"ah-uh" - I want
"ah-uhn" - I don't want (as in, "ah-uhn milk")
"jep-py-his" - Zephyrhills
"Hammy Hammy" - Handy Manny (still one of my faves)
"kwi-mus" - Christmas
"ah-weh-come" - your welcome
"gwan-pa" - grandpa

He will be three before too long. I can understand him 90% of the time. Sometimes I have to translate, but if people know him at all, they understand most of what he is saying.


One Malachi-ism and a funny story.
"Pug-lix" - Publix

In the car last night, someone said something about Urine. Malachi (immediate reaction) said, "[person's name], your WHAT?!?

It came out of his mouth so funny that I just could stop laughing.

Random note: We have joined the Wii-nation and loving it!

No comments: