Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Whirlwind is Almost Over!

So, here is where we are right now...

We just finished helping coordinate, feed, and photograph my sister-in-law's wedding in NC. We left on Thursday evening for NC around 5pm. We arrived at my parents house at 2:30am on Friday. The boys were up at 7am! We did some finishing touches on our leftover stuff back in NC from our move. We leave tomorrow morning around 7am in order to be back in FL for the 6pm service and dinner.

I was able to get a job in Tampa (the next county over). I drive around 30min. one way to get there, but it is not bad. I teach all 3 grade levels in Reading. Most of my classes are students who did not achieve well on the FCAT (similar to EOGs). I have enjoyed it thus far. I was hired on a Monday afternoon (teacher's first day) and was a work the next day. I was "official" on Wednesday. Students began on Tuesday, the next week.

The boys LOVE their daycare, which is at the church where Daniel works. Malachi is in VPK (pre-kindergarten). He is enjoying learning. Ezekiel was put in the 3 year old room since he is advanced. He loves it, too.

We accepted an offer on our house of Monday this week. We should close in September 20-something. We now have 2 months left to find a house in the Z-hills area. We are happy for the temporary housing with no lease but ready for a house with room for all of us and our stuff. We will be looking at some homes next week.

The boys were ringbearers in the wedding today. We bought them suits. Ezekiel called it his "soup." When he says bathing suit, it is "baby soup." He was so exhausted from today's festivities and no nap and little sleep that he was in bed by 7:30pm and should sleep until we wake him up in the morning.

We don't have internet or cable/satellite at our temporary house, so I will try to do better about updating later. That's why these are a little far and few between.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Funny, Avery calls bathing suits "baving soups". I'm glad you had a good weekend, even if it was really busy. Congrats again on the house!