Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

-isms

Malachi-isms
  • "It's a-hind me." We're working on BEhind instead of a-hind.
  • "I have full hands!" - My hands are full.
  • "My-lick-ky" - Malachi
  • "Zee-kiel" - Ezekiel
  • I love you like a Licky (what you do when you stick out your togue and lick your mouth). It's a long, silly story that our 3 year old turned a funny phrase into a new obsession. How cute!
  • "nu-ver" - never
Ezekiel-isms
  • "Ky-kyyy" - Malachi
  • "da-que, Mommy" - Thank you, Mommy (or any others)
  • "bwa-ka-wee, seg-a-ree, ga-ga-bee, weggi-whales" - Broccoli, Celery, gotta be, VeggieTales
  • "Ba-paw" - Grandpa
  • "Ba-ka-maa" - Spiderman
  • "Zee-kull" - Ezekiel
  • "Dat skeer me" - That scared me
  • "Yays" - Yes
  • "kweem" - Lightning McQueen
  • "ta-tart" - Poptart - his breakfast of choice that he asks for every single morning by name
  • "piece-aah" - pizza

No comments: